4 Sept 2011

A visit at the high sea …

IMAG0271
These feet have walked where legends once stood. It’s kind of cool.

Who the legends are? Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp, of course.The Bounty was in Oslo for a few days, and of course we had to check it out. where Captain This is the ship where Marlon Brando was the dashing Christian Fletcher! This is also the ship Jack Sparrow was so keen on getting back.
The ship as commissioned by the movie company in the early sixties, so not so old. And surprisingly small.
A great way to spend a Friday afternoon – and lucky for us, this was the only day this weekend that it didn’t rain.

I'm still getting use to my new computer. Otherwise there would even be som pics of me, but I can't get Anans Sony Ericsson to work with my Toshiba. I have no  idea why. I can't get the printer to connect either, so it's a bit of a mystery, really. But at least I'm using it. I had it in the box for almost a month before even unpacking it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment